Sunday 1 April 2007

April Fools Day and I'm still here!!

April Fools Day- my birthday! ( explains a lot about my sense of humour- I defy anyone to go through school in Scotland with an April Fools Day birthday without bearing various scars!). This is an important birthday for lots of reasons- the main one being that I got the message from one medic last year summer that I might not make my next birthday. Well bugger that- still here and still intending to be here next year. I have to be- I have a blog to write.

If those of you with diabetes and dexamethasone issues are interested - I keep track of my blood sugars at http://www.asquith48.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Asquithmedical/outlookcal.htm Lets you see just how much they are affected by the Dexamethasone and then how quickly they settle when I'm off the dex. To put in context- my insulin is Novomix 30

No comments: