Wednesday 3 December 2008

Some replies

Cameron
Thanks Cameron for your comment in the last post- I'm very happy to be compared with the Black Knight and like his determination to refuse to accept defeat- even with no legs and no arms- Great! For those of you who might find the video a bit "detailed " my medi tag site( I wear a medi tag with a website address on it should I need medical help. Its proved useful in one or two places as its more immediate than getting records sent) puts what Cameron is saying into context- www.asquithmedical.co.uk

You should also know I have another major test on Saturday- Brechin play Edinburgh City in the cup in Edinburgh so I can go along with my sons and other Brechin supporters- in fact all of them!

Davy( Brand) Good to see you on Monday- can you let me have an email address? Send to me at asquith48@blueyonder.co.uk

No comments: