Monday 16 February 2009

Not finished yet!!

Not finished yet!
OK- so I'm a showman and like to be front stage. Interesting that I find it difficult not to write the blog so I might write now and again and shorter posts.Just in case you think the myeloma has completely gone for me, since the last post( does sound final doesn't it!) and the three nice comments, I've finished one bike, nearly finished another; sanded the stair well; sanded our bathroom door ( new bathroom put in) in prep for painting; built a cupboard for Elspeth ( screw missing- it was an Ikea one. I wonder if I have an Ikea gene because various folks have commented on the fact I also have a screw missing!). So still working away. Cameron- I worked in the former central and eastern europe and I can guarantee that when you look for the Brechin city score on a Saturday night( as you say in your comment), you are joined by Russians, lithuanians, latvians, albanians etc etc! Only way I can keep the support levels up.We've also had 6 days up north in glorious countryside. So still hanging in there.

7 comments:

Don said...

Wonderful to hear from you. May your blog never go silent.

isabel said...

hi pleased that you are still active, lovely to hear from you. good luck with all that work you still have to do. hang on in there isabel

Anonymous said...

Stewart, watched and read you're blogs from afar for a while always with a smile on my face. In fact you were diagnosed just before me and you were also the patient in the Myeloma Matters magazine immediately before me. Just wanted to say you're humour and attitude have been an inspiration so thanks from a 41year old fellow Scot.
Neil

Don said...

Are you still with us my friend?

maggie said...

Hi Stewart, I am Maggie and was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma in January 2001. I have been on several treatments, had a stem cell transplant and have been in remission since December 2008. I was called back for a check up today as my blood count had risen from 300 in June to 600 in September, I may have to have another bone marrow and possibly start the next course of treatment which will be Revlimid. Can you please tell me about this and what side effects I may encounter.

Cameron VSJ said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

Thanks,

Cameron

Herry Johnson said...

Buy Revlimid/Lenalidomide affordable price, delivery from the manufacturer in India with very good and best quality and services.